Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Monday, November 29, 2010

IRRITZ BAH

So lets just say this weekend has been a handful...and SO FUN! Oh my gosh even thought it was super cold, it was so much fun! I freaking love the people I was with!! But it made me realize how I miss my PROVO GIRLS...more specifically my Provo Lady Steelers.

They are truly the best group of friends I could ask for...they are so chill, no drama, understanding, and just so much FUN to be around. I am so thankful for them and their patience with me. I can be a little too much sometimes and I bet I irritate the heck out of them...but they still take me as I am and love me regardless of my short comings.

I can't wait to go to ARIZONA this weekend and play in the tournament we have been waiting for all year. I promised myself I was going to run everyday so I could be in shape since I can't make it to Provo for practice. I really miss RUGBY...I was kind of over it for a second but I truly do miss it, especially MISS my sissyz...who are truly AMAZING and one of a kind girls. Our team is so unique and everyone brings something different to the team.....after this weekend and some irritating things...I am so GRATEFUL for my GIRLS in PROVO!!

CAN'T WAIT TO BE UNITED WITH THEM THIS WEEKEND>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment