Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Liahona Ladies...

For pretty much my whole life I have been called a Liahona baby...lol! Mostly because I was born in Tonga and we lived on campus at Liahona for the first 5 yrs of my existence. Erveryone remembers me running around in my diaper with boogers running down my nose:) Wait they still say that about me...hahaha! Anyways as long as I can remember we have attended the infamous LIAHONA KULISTUTUKU since we left Tonga. It was a family ritual to attend them. Especially because my dad's class is the LOUDEST, CRAZIEST and the most PRIDEFUL class because the princess specifically named their class...don't ask me what it is because I always forget the name...hahaha!

Anyways, we attended the one in San Francisco this past summer...luckily I was able to run away from Tonga and be there with my sisters. My dad pretty much told me he would disown me if I was not there to dance with them..so yes I couldn't make him mad and I did everything I could to be there!

It was crazy...typical Tongan dances and feast. People really go all out for this function and donate thousands and thousands of dollars...IN CASH during this reunion. I so shocked at all the money being thrown around. I was like umm can I just get a $1000 hahaha I mean people be throwing it around like they mowed it up or picked it off the tree....HOI!

I had a blast with my sisters and parents. Love them and love my dads class shirts...so cool!



I went back to Tonga and the people who saw this picture kept saying "Wheh Tessi is a twin" lol. I wish I was tall and skinny like her:)

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy I came across your blog and now I'm a follower lol. I love blogger! Anyway, you have a beautiful family. Now...a post dedicated to Delta's finest hehe

    ReplyDelete