Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Birthday Blizzard

Yesterday was probably the worst WEATHER day of my life. I heard all of the weather warnings about a possible blizzard and everything was going to close at 3 for the day. I felt like it was all a little dramatic and people were overreacting. LOL. But BOY was I wrong.

I was running around all day trying to do stuff for my TWINZ bday party. I had the truck because I left my car at the house, which ended up being a good thing because it has better tires and I don't know how I could of handled driving stick in the snow. Anywho, I went to the downtown Walmart while I waited for the boys to finish football. I went into Walmart thinking dude there isn't going to be no kind of blizzard......lol. I went in and out and lets just say the sky was doing the salt shaker and it was falling down like the HECK!

It got so bad driving back to West Valley, a car infront of me spun around and couldn't stop, I was so nervous cause I tried to push on the breaks with a steady foot so I wouldn't slide, but luckly I stayed calm and was able to handle it. Cars were driving all over the place cause the snow was so intense, it really was a white out...you could not see a thing.

I felt like it took forever to get home....it was pretty intense, but let me tell you, the feeling I had when I finally got to the house was AMAZING, I felt so comforted that I made it there safely and could start my bday party prep.....OH and I felt so sick yesterday too...so didn't really help any..but I made it safely and thats all that matters.....more bday details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment