Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Living in the past...Again.

This is just an extension to my previous blog, cause that one was getting a little too long...but I wanted to continue my memories before I get too lazy and forget about updating this... Except this time I am just going to use pictures to write this blog because I really will get caught up in all the memories and write a novel...so this is gonna be pretty brief.

About three years ago I was blessed with the opportunity to represent the people and Country I love and hold dearly to my heart. I was honored to win the title of Miss Heilala (Tonga) and than go on to compete and win the title of Miss South Pacific. It was such an amazing experience I will never forget. As I look back at all of the people and places I was able to go because of these two titles, it makes me realize how LUCKY I was to be given such a responsibility and opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment