Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My minds telling me NO...

I need a little bit of venting time right now and lets just say this isn't the best way to return back to blogging, but I been in Tonga where the internet runs as slow as my two step on a bad day...hahaha did that make any sense?

Well, this summer has brought out the GOOD, the BAD and the oh so UGLY in me. There has been so many road blocks that have tried to come in my way and stop me from getting to where I want, from dishonest people, haters, non believers and lazy ASSSSHHH people! I never knew there were so many cruel, two faced people in this world, and sadly I have met many of them in my life time. But, wait before you think I am being judgemental and irrational, please understand that I am speaking for myself and only myself, through my own opinions no one elses. I do not and WILL NOT HATE FOR FREE!

I know what it is like to be hated on and trust me, I would never wish this cruelty on another human being. I am talking more about relevant facts...I go off facts not fairy tales and rumors, but what I see with my own eyes. I do not liked to be blamed for the action of others, take for instant if your man texts me or calls me...is it my fault? Or if your man adds me on facebook and I accept because I am a nice person... why not...is it my fault or am I trying to get at him? Hmm all these questions have arised over the summer, and I am trying to fathom why its always my fault. Yes, I make mistakes and sometimes can be nice and UNDERSTANDING, but geeez cut me some slack, its not always my fault! 

I am so irritated by some of the things I have heard over the past couple of days. I am not after your boyfriend or husband so GET OVER IT and maybe spend more time working out your relationship than worrying about others. I have been gone all summer and yet my name is still wrapped up in peoples mouths, my goodness....GET OVER IT! HOI this blog is way too dramatic..but I had to let it out!

5 comments:

  1. Unfortunately this world is small and filled with haters alike. Just from reading this post I gotta say, KEEP UR HEAD HIGH & look beyond the haters. Ignore them. Your gorgeous & you have many blessings to be grateful for. They just want what you have & they can't get. Don't ever let em win girl..[[jst keep smiling]]..it kills them more!!lol ;) [one love]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis... I'm sad about what you go through. Even I am a witness of MARRIED men texting you and you telling them to stop. I AM A WITNESS! Ugh.... Of course girls want to blame you and not their "significant other" but you are correct about one thing. They do need to spend more time and work out their relationship issues. Because obviously something is wrong. I love you sis... Just know that haters come with the package of greatness. You know who you are... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Tess you are having to deal with crap! Just like your previous comments hold your head up high! The people who love you and know you stand by you and support you... all them haters out there need to put their focus and time on something else!

    Thanks so much for your friendship and always being kind to me! I really appreciate you and all your have to offer to this world! :) Love ya! Lose

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sis, let the haters hate! i know we lost touch after i left for college, but was ALWAYS proud of your accomplishments (miss heilala, etc.) when i moved here to utah, girl, there were STORIES about you! i won't go too much into details, but this was my response to EVERY SINGLE ONE of those stories: "well, people may say that, but thats not the tessi i know!!"

    ppl are gonna talk about you no matter what. so irritz. anyways, screw them. they're just jealous. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know this was soo long ago but im still gonna comment haha..anyways it's all jealousey aanndd because you're so beautiful it's their fear too that makes them be nasty to you like that..you sound like an awsome chick so don't let them get to you..i really don't know how i got here but im glad.. because reading your blog we are abit similar..just have good people around you and you'll be fine..im still working on that..hoii..

    ReplyDelete