Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Sunday, February 6, 2011

If only she knew

Images and thoughts of LOVE...

Have you ever fallen in LOVE with someone you wish you didnt? I am stuck in a hole with little water, no light, confused, weak and uncertain if I will have enough strength and courage to get out. In my mind I totally want out but my heart is in battle and turns my thoughts into pain. It has caused what I know is right...FEEL so WRONG. I often wonder should love hurt this much, should love make you feel like you can't go on? I BEG to differ because if that is what LOVE is all about...I can LIVE without it.

It boogles the mind that a person can say the words I LOVE YOU...and...I NEED YOU...but stay in denial of his HAPPINESS for something he has been stuck in for years, or even how he can spend almost every moment of breath with you, hold you in his arms like he is never going to let go, but still cannot loosen the claws of his past. That an unhealthy meal is more satisfying than the most nurturing feast he can partake of.

If only she knew what the truth holds...I often think about the possibilities of getting crazy for this SO called LOVE I may feel, but for some odd reason my mind overtakes my heart and tells me NO...for this battle is not worth fighting...for the reasons that although I should be the victor for my honesty, I will only ever be the VILLEIN.

I am slowly letting go...for no human being is worth the devotion of the heart when he is juggling two. I want REAL LOVE not this mere image of what people may think LOVE is these days.

If only she knew........maybe this LOVE could be TRUE...could grow and progress...but until honestly will leave his lips....SHE WILL NEVER KNOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment