Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WOORRDDD!!


The past couple of weeks have been trialing....well I should say the past couple of months...but I have learned so much about myself and even other people. It's crazy how you learn so much from your struggles...I really think its because you HATE the feeling so much that you remember so well how you don't ever want to feel like that again. I know I have made mistakes in the past and I try to learn from them. Its definitely an ongoing process I am working on...but I also don't think I will ever stop learning from them.

One thing I learned and have come the realization of ...is this is that no matter what you do in life...many people not all (no stereotyping)... will always remember the BAD over the GOOD! You could save the world and people will only remember the mistakes you have made. You make a mistakes and it seems like people only judge you through those mistakes...they question your intentions and assume the worst. Every move you make is judge through the reflection of your mistakes. Life is HARD and sadly we as human beings make it so much harder for each other!!

It comes down to the POWER OF THE SPOKEN WORD...it can move mountains, change the world...but sadly it can even ruin homes and friendships. Words are like water to plants.....it can give life and nutrients, and on the other hand words are like knives...they cut skin deep and leave lasting wounds. It's a weapon or tool we all posses...


There has been a couple of incidents in the past weeks that has made me HATE words and all the negative things about it. I was approached by a very valid source, a special friend, that things were being said about me...my past, every mistake I have made in life and even some MADE UP stories. It amazed me that people care enough to KNOW so much about my life and share it with others to make me look bad and even ruin my rep... but it also made me feel sad that so much time and effort was put into "not liking me" I know I can't control what people say or think, that is out of my control....but it just goes to show how powerful WORDS really can be.

Like I said in my other blog...I only care about making those WORDS right if its someone I love and care about or it is going to effect them. I can't stop everyone from thinking or judging...but I am trying to make it a personal goal that the WORDS that leave my mouth are those that sustain and nurture life...Its a CHALLENGE but I am going to TRY! Gotta stay optimistic and POSITIVE! Like my best friend says "come what may and LOVE it"

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tessi... That.s a really hard and challenging goal but it.s also a goal that everyone should have. =) An inspiration that I should start living my life with only happiness and make sure I think about what's about to come out of my mouth. I know I shouldn't talk bad about people and I've done pretty good with that but I know I can do better. Hope everything's going good with you and your family. Talk to you soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete