Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Saturday, March 26, 2011

DRA to the MA


Who likes Drama? hmmm I am pretty sure everyone will say "negative" to that one. I personally don't like drama, but for some reason I have a drama magnet on my left shoulder. am I feeling sorry for myself and playing the victim? nope...not at all. I know that I am not perfect....I have made many mistakes in my lifetime..if I could rewind time trust me I would. but I do truly believe there is a proper way of handling "drama"

I think drama is inevitable...everyone at some point in their life is going to get mixed into it...sad even the most innocent do too! I hate Drama and I have come to realization through a lot of my struggles that although its hard to avoid drama you can always make the best of it. in some occasions drama has to happen for people to get over things. Sometimes drama has to happen for people to realize what is important in life.

I don't like to be angry and most of the time I let things I hear slide...put it on the back burner cause I don't care. I have said this numerous of times to my close friends....I don't care what people have to say about me, until it is someone I care about saying it. if its someone I don't know and they talk about me...well I have no control over that (only effect it has is that it makes me question my actions and how I may be presenting myself to people and maybe I need to change certain things...its more of a reality check) The only time I care to sort out Drama is if A. I really did do something wrong B.If its a close friend who I have let in my life and knows how I am. C. If its Family D.if its going to effect people I love and care about.

Like I said before I am not playing the victim at all...I know sometimes I gotta GROW UP and take things as they come. I use to try to be EVERYONES friend...A PEOPLE PLEASER...and trust me it was so hard. I always did what people wanted me to do...almost living life for everyone else...lately I have been trying to do what I want...live for ME! Its been nice but it has also been VERY hard. I know I am not Perfect...and in most cases you are judged your whole life because of the mistakes you made in the past. Its so hard to breakthrough prejudgement...a person hears something about you and every move you make is judged through that predetermination of who you are as a person.

Life is hard...the lord knew that...but he also knew we could handle it! I try to keep that in mind, the lord will never give me anything I can't handle. DRA to the MA is the Adversaries KEY to separating us as people...he uses it to fill our hearts with hatred...jealously and anger...its the only way he can sustain his own life. I am not trying to get all gospel...but its the TRUTH regardless of what you believe. I am going to take everyday as it comes...if I do what I know is right...than that is all that matters.... DRA to the MA can't and won't stop me now....(LOL)

1 comment:

  1. Tessi! You are too cute! Its interesting how we hate Drama and it always finds its way to your front door... LITERALLY! Lol.
    Drama takes up lots of energy and as I get older I've learned to be stinjy with my energy so if its not worth it I don't even bother. I am very proud of you. LIVE FOR YOUR SELF! Its hard at first but I guarantee you its worth it. The only person in the whole world that will take care of you is YOU, do what you want to do. Follow your heart and pretty soon your actions will speak louder than your words and sing over everyones elses.
    Also, pretty girls always attract haters it just comes with the package. AND in your case you are beyond beautiful inside and out so they will come hard on you triple. Keep your friends close and the gospel even closer.
    love you girl!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete