Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm like a BIRD...

I have always loved  to TRAVEL....especially because I was spoiled dancing for the Polynesian Cultural Center promotional team for the past 8 years and have been traveling practically FREE. Like totally FREE...airfare, hotel transportation and even money for FOOD! 

I think its my calling in life to TRAVEL...haha cause now I work for DELTA and I still FLY FREE....LOVE IT. I have made some exciting trips in the past couple of months and probably irritated everyone to work for me while I enjoyed my lovely trips.

I went to Pittsburgh..for a STEELERS game...

 
 ARIZONA for a CARDINALS game...



FRANCE for a Montepelier RUGBY game...


HAWAII for my BFF wedding...

LA for some BFF time and NONOSINA practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment