Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HAWAII 5-O...

I learned and realized some amazing things on my trip home to Hawaii for the week. Its been such a relaxing meditative experience. I came with two of my friends for Ane Mapuz wedding to Marcus Salanoa. It was such a beautiful wedding, almost my dream wedding...haha! You could totally feel the love in the air...the spirits were high and you could really tell everyone was so happy for the couple.

Which made me come to these conclusions and realizations:
1. People will spend more money and put effort into your wedding if its in the temple
2.Your family will support and love you for marrying someone in the temple
3.The feeling of the wedding is so much fun and happier when you get married in the temple

These are very stereo typical assumptions of a temple wedding...but its true. There aren't as many hard feelings when you get married the right way.....which made me realize I want this kind of wedding. I want to marry someone who will take me to the temple....who can give me a HAPPY wedding with family members who support and love the both of us...I wouldn't want it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you don't know me from Adam but I strongly agree with your post and would like to add one more thing to your list. The guy you choose should be your best friend before you marry him, literally. This will help the both of you through the hard times of life, where you and him can still find a common ground weather it be by humor or just talking with each other, this is a very important step.

    ReplyDelete