Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Thursday, March 10, 2011

ENGAGED...last one standing

My BFF Teuila Oto just got engaged....that leaves ME...meaning everyone in our group of friends from High School will be married...except ME!...well this blog isn't going to be about me because YES I have accepted everything isnt about me "SAY YES TO TESS" hahahahaha!

Adrianne Galeai Finau and her beautiful family....Age is probably one of the funniest girls you will meet. She always kept us laughing and never failed to keep us smiling. She actually lives in Utah and I hardly see the girl! I need to FIX that....but yes she is MARRIED!


Aisha Ale Felesi is our go getter. You tell this girl to do something and she will get it done, we would always give her our stuff to sell for fundraisers because we knew she could sell it all. She has one little boy..Toni..who is gonna a heart throb....and YES she is MARRIED!!


Sachi Mamizuka Savaiigaea is the biggest HAWAIIAN kanack you will meet. She never betrays who she is and keeps it real. We were really tight in our younger days and spent like every moment together. Love this girl to the end. She has two beautiful boys and is a show stopper and YES she is PRACTICALLY MARRIED!!!




Leeann Mapu VolaVola...she is my RIDE or DIE girl! I don't know what I would do without this girl. She never fails to be there, shes always got my back through everything and always has a listening ear. I would do anything and everything for her...and YES she is MARRIED!!





Teuila Sianvi Oto....is the smallest middle school teacher you will ever meet. People mistake her for a student instead of a Teacher. She is so blunt, so whitty and so on it. She has her degree and a good job and just got ENGAGED...so weird. Teu is like a little sister to me, even though we are the same age I look at her that way. Love her to pieces.....and YES so soon will be MARRIED!!





AND THAN THERE IS ME...singe and HAPPY hahaha!! I am so excited for my friends and their marriages...they all better have lots of babies and name one of them after me! LOVE THEM ALL so MUCH!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you have a blog!! I am a blogger camper. lol. Anyways....I can't believe Teuila is getting married either. I still can't believe Leeann is married. I don't think I've ever seen them with a "guy" before. lol. Anyways....I like what you said about your blessing: how you will KNOW when you see him. That is crazy and yes, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ TESS!!! I sooo feel you girl. I'm the last of my bunch to get married as well. When we go out to dinner, it's 5 adults and 4 high chairs! LOL! Enjoy da single life girl:)

    ReplyDelete