Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

BEWARE of ME...

Have you ever heard of the beware of Tessi speech? Well, its going around and I am pretty sure you will hear it sooner or later. The speech consists of "how do you know Tessi?" and "are you guys close...close?" than it leads into "well, you just need to be careful because I hear a lot of things about her..." and if the other person is really interested it goes into more depth of "she is evil, she is sneaky, she will steal your man, and she is manipulating.." Doesn't this speech sound so inspirational, motivational and all the worthwhile?

Well, sadly I have been approached about this speech one too many times in the past weeks and it is a little disheartening to think people interpret my actions this way. Like I have claimed in every blog I write...I AM NOT PERFECT and yes I have made tons of MISTAKES. However, do not fool me for an idiot, if I do something wrong...trust me I will always call my faults, if there is anything anyone can know about me it is that I have a very guitly conscience and cannot act like I didn't do something wrong.

Another thing you should know about me...I love to help people and in most cases will do everything I can for people I love and care about. I will come to your house and wash your dishes, clean your house and watch your kids. My happiness comes from doing things like this. Its not about getting in good with the family, or sucking up or trying to make my way in. I genuienly would do this for anyone. However this is interpretated as I like someone in the family, I want something, or just trying to manipulate my way in for acceptance. WRONG.

Another part of the speech consists of me and all my love affairs, guys I mess around with, guys I play and some crued things I supposedly do. AGAIN, I am a girl and yes I do like guys, but NO I do not mess around and unfortunately I have had many relationships go bad, even to the point of the other individual telling me 'if I can't have you...no one else will"...so he started all these crued, untrue rumors about me. A kiss is very special to me, I would never share it with just anyone, it would be someone special and someone I have a relationship with. Please do not LISTEN to all the RUMORS...ask me and I will GLADLY TELL ALL!

Lastly the speech consists of "do you know she has drama with so and so, and this and that happened?"...People I have no drama with ANYONE, I know there are a lot of people that have issues with me and I am sorry. I would love to talk to them out, make things better, but when I am driving down a one way road this is quite difficult. Its not worth it for me to hate anyone, hold grudges, cause I can't. I suck at being mad at people and it never lasts long....I am trying to be HAPPY as I want everyone else to be HAPPY...drama is such a waste of time. So if you ever hear I have drama with someone, please excuse it...CAUSE I DON'T.

Here I go again with another EXPLAIN my LIFE blog, but I am starting to realize this is my life, this is things I have to deal with everyday of my life. I wake up to a new RUMOR every morning...its an endless battle. So blogging is going to be my venting machine...read if you want...if you don't thats cool too:)

5 comments:

  1. Deeear Tessi Uessi!!
    I love YOU!! And I KNOW FOR A FACT, you would do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING for someone you love. Thank you for being you, your listening ear, your shoulder, your example, your strength, AND THE LIST CAN GO ON!! Love you tess and I say "amen" to your blog...koia pe! Mohe a taahine ngaue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!! have you been on fb recently?! lol. no worries, when i see you, i will tell you AAAALLLL about it! haters, i tell you! or i'll get your number, somehow, and call you. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, from the first time I met you, you've been nothing but super sweet & nice. It's hard to think that these things are going around about you!! Rumors & trash talk will never end. It's up to you not to let it get the best of you:) You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really would do anything for anyone and for the right reasons. thats so sad that ppl would try to twist that. im sorry you have to go through this. just try to keep your head up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tessi! I found your blog from Larie! I hope things are going well for you. It's funny how random people always seem to ask about you, "Miss Tonga" :) Just remember, Haters are gonna Hate....you really are a caring person!!

    ReplyDelete