Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Monday, November 22, 2010

My FIRST blog.

Ok, so I would always hear people talk about blogging and I had no idea what they were talking about because I have never been on this website in MY LIFE...lol. I know shocking...right... well everyone thinks I camp on the computer, but really when I sign into Facebook on my phone it shows me logged in on the computer...cool thing is that I can chat on my phone..SHOCKING HUH. hahahaha. But really it shows me logged in all the time and I never really am on Facebook.

Anywho, I freaking loved this website. I read through a couple of my friend's blogs and was so expressed with how everyone kept up with it and made it look so ATTRACTIVE. Dude mine sucks right now, but you just hold on, its going to get a lot better when I really learn how to use it.

I love to write...like a little too much. (my proffessors always tell me I should write a book because I know how to explain my life) LOL. So, this whole blogging thing is SO my STYLE. Hopefully I will be a lot better with this than my journal writing, which I actually started up again.

I have had a WAY too exciting past to not record them down somewhere. I get super anxious when I think about all the memories I have had and them being lost when I am gone. My KEIKI O KA AINAZ need to know how much CRAP their TUTU went through for them to make it to the EARTH....lol!! BURGAHZ.

Well, this is my first BLOGGER..lol...and I am so excited to PIMP this page up and OUT..lol!

STAY TUNED FOR THE MEMOIRS OF Tessi Leila Toluta'u.......Boring AI KNOW...oh well..FA SOI FUA>..

No comments:

Post a Comment