Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Thursday, March 17, 2011

STAND BY ME...


Working for the airlines definitely has its PROZ...like for one I fly FREE...thank you! I work with some cool peeps, well all the Tongan guys who tell me stories about my dad and take me to eat when they don't "FORGET" their wallets. Its a love hate kind of job. I get a workout so that is good and I don't have to put on a fake SMILE for the bags! hahaha...the best thing is that I can go to work full on HASH BAH GASH! I don't need to do my hair, I wear my SEXY yet so flattering cargo pants and a button up shirt...I always say you can just call me "TOM" when I am in my uniform. Its a real chill laid back atmosphere....

But the CONZ...is when you need to get home to WORK... you can't because you are stuck flying STAND BY. So, I decided to stay a day longer than Sega and Evette cause I wanted to spend some quality time with my dad and maybe dance a little at PCC....ya well that decision has kind of screwed me over cause now I can't get out! I have been texting everyone...blowing up their phones...irritating the CRAP out of them to work for me! Its annoying me so I can only imagine what they are thinking.

Anyways, I am trying again tonight....but this morning was priceless....my two cool friends Pewa and Leise were so kind to get up at 6 AM to take me to try and catch a 7:55 AM flight to LA...well Leise was speeding and fully got a ticket, and than half way there I looked at the flight again and it looked HORRIBLE...there was no way I was going to get out, so we decided to go to Kailua and eat at "BOOTS AND KIMOZ"..it was so delicious. I am so hungry right now thinking about it!!


I HATE FLYING STANDBY...it SUCKS...but flying FREE I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment