Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Control Freak!


I have always been a "CONTROL FREAK"...lol! Just ask my mom!! I always like to have a hand in the things I am involved in. It has always been a habit of mine...(its probably super irritating to people I work with..LOL) I am working on being better about it and learning to sit back and chill sometimes. I have a tendency to get way too involved in things and catch myself trying to control everything. it gets pretty bad because I get so emotionally attached, I over drain myself trying to make sure things happen the way they should or atleast the way I think it should.

Anyways I am babbling on and on about it...so I realized its not bad to be a "CONTROL FREAK" if you know how to channel the desire to make things happen. Its ok to always want to be involved, but it comes down to learning how to control it and not letting it take control of YOU! I truly believe life is way too short to not get the most out of life...but that does not mean you have to drain yourself and OVERKILL! (which I am very GUILTY of) to make the best of it!

I want to ENJOY life and that means learning how to sit back and actually enjoy it. I usually feel like LIFE isn't going to move or progress unless I take control of EVERYTHING, well I am learning that my life is a gift I was given to take care of, nurture and enhance. I cant CONTROL everything and because of that I can't out do myself. I need to cherish my life like the lord intended me to! To take care of  myself as if I was a mother to a newborn baby. Life is way to precious to waste energy and time...so instead of being a FREAK about it...I gotta be a PRO...so instead of downing myself as a CONTROL FREAK I am gonna grow and develop into a CONTROL PRO (sounds dumb but OH WELL)



                                                                    COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment