Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HA Breath of Life

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE POLYNESIAN CENTER CULTURAL CENTER'S SHOW HA "BREATH OF LIFE"

I have been so blessed to be apart of the Center officially since 2003 but practically my whole life. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to dance. My knowledge and ability to dance is because of the Center as well as my Tahitian group NONOSINA. I have been trained and taught by the best....I am so grateful!

I danced last night at the HA show, even with my ugly tan lines from playing volleyball earlier, and it was so nice. It makes me want to stay home and not go back to Utah. I was reminded about how much dancing has been a part of my life. I am truly happy when I dance! I can't wait to come back and dance regularly!

I was also blessed to take promotional pictures for the Center as well...Eleni is every where cause she is the pretty girl Mana wants to marry. I am just the mother (cause I am chubbier) so I have a fake belly and a picture with a baby.. its all good I count my blessings. But what is more cool is that they have a new bus and my sister is on one side and I am on the other. COOL huh! hahahha....I LOVE PCC!

No comments:

Post a Comment