Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Re-tracking my own footsteps...

It has been sometime since I have updated my blog, not necessarily on purpose or because I am super LAZY; I felt like my blog was becoming a site for my negativity and lack of optimism. Although, I write of true events and feelings in my life, I realized my writing wouldn't change until my attitude changed. If I learned to always look at the positive, the words and feelings would change.

A very good friend of mine, some one I call a brother and even look at as a fatherly figure, has truly embraced my life and given me some of the best advice and guidance. Along with his wife, one of my best friends and basically a sister, has helped me along this road of difficulty. They have made me feel like it is possible to feel loved again, to feel hope and have empowered me to get out of idle mode and do something better with my life. I attribute a lot of this motivation and inspiration to them....FOREVER GRATEFUL!

My goal is to now look on the brighter side of bad situations.I am have found myself swimming in my sorrows and almost feeling sorry for myself, which does nothing for the mind or the soul. Swimming in our sorrows doesn't make us stronger, it only dampers our spirits, and leaves the body shriveled and weak. I am ready to take back strokes out of this pool of missery and win the GOLD MEDAL!

I hope to keep my blogs positive and worthwhile. I want to take all the struggles and setbacks I have had all year as fuel to make things better, to be better and do better. Stay tuned....

COME WHAT MAY AND LoVE IT...


Going to conquer the unconquerable this week

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tessie! I love your blogs (positive or negative), but I gotta say that this new attitude totally suits you. I have always admired you and your determination to do anything and everything. You can do whatever you set your mind to; I know you can because you have a winning spirit and a heart of gold. Everybody's got haters whose main goal is to pull them down. I am glad that you haven't let those negative people get the best of you. You are soaring above their negativity and soon their filthy influence will be so far behind you that you will wonder why you even let it affect your life. I am hoping for the best for you. You are an awesome person and you never cease to amaze me. Good luck on all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete