Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wedding bellzzz....

No not my wedding bells, those are kind of rusted and probably wont be ringing for a long time....ahhahaaha! But I am in Tonga for Filinga's wedding.

So, I came to here with one days notice...I found out Monday morning that I was going to leave to Tonga the next day out of LA...exciting right? Well, not when your in Hawaii and all your crap is in Utah and you need to be in LA by 1130 the next night. That day was so hectic, Pua and I ran all over the place doing little errands here and there, we needed to make it to the airport to pick up family, than to Laie before the pharmacy closed, for me to get my stuff, drop off family and baby Inoke at home all before 7 oclock, because we needed to head back to town for me to make my flight at 8. Well, of course all of that didnt happen, I got to the airport at 730 and they wouldn't let me check in cause they closed the flight...so annoyingly I had to fly to Seattle and than Salt Lake, which totally cut my day in half.

I had a million things I needed to do in Utah before catching a flight to LA, and of course like a chicken with my head cut off, I ran all over the place, dropping off stuff, packing and getting things ready. Thank goodness I had Faifua to help me out...which I still owe her big time...but gladly I made it to LA at 930. Pua and her brothers were already there in LA, they made it just in time to check in. Of course we were WAAAAAY over weight..and barely made it to the gate in time to get on the plane. I slept pretty much the whole way to Fiji...its was nice!

Anyways, I will write more about Fiji and Tonga later....but just getting here was CRAZZZZZY! I can't believe in one day I flew from Hawaii to Seattle to SLC to LA and than Fiji! UGHH makes me tired just thinking about it! Never again! LOL

COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT!

1 comment: