Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Friday, April 29, 2011

ZUSHI!

I AM SO FAT RIGHT NOW...and HAVE BEEN ALL WEEK. I ATE SUSHI 8 TIMES THIS WEEK....MY BODY IS GONNA GET IT....its so hard to resist it! I feel like a fat rice ball its so gross....I mean its ok if I eat like this and I am working out, but its another thing when I eat like this and than go to sleep right after....no bueno whats so ever!!



I am really going to try and cut down, but oh my gosh it is so hard. I seriously get the worse cravings for it! I am gonna stop when I can't fit any of my clothes....UGH....lol! I am so FAT! For real I can't believe how much I have let myself go...I blame my last JOB hahaha JK...its my fault. I JUST LOVE SUSHI sooooo MUCH! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG.. you made me so hungry just now! i feel like going sushi 8x now! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sushi too.... but 8x's this week?!? CRAZY! You take the cake!!

    ReplyDelete