Tessywessy

Tessywessy

Friday, February 18, 2011

BULA IRB 7z RUGBY VEGAS...FUN!

VIVA LAS VEGAS..right! This years IRB 7z was definitely an experience of a life time. It was an opportunity for thousands of people to come together and watch some good 'ol RUGBY!

BULA...I love it! We helped out with the GO TONGA GO campaign this year which combined with BULA BEVERAGE (Provo Lady Steeler Sponsor) to get people to sign a petition saying WE WANT TONGA in the IRB 7z. If you signed the petition you got a FREE Bula. What a bargain!!. I absolutely love Sione and Keiti Pouha and appreciate everything they have done for us. (We got new NIKE tennis shoes and a Nike Bag just for helping...so LUCKY!)




The whole weekend was AMAZING...I didn't get to spend enough time with everyone but it was nice seeing so many familiar faces. Duece and Pua Lutui kidnapped me for the weekend and spoiled me rotten with a room at the COSMOPOLITAN (yes the BRAND new one).

I got all of this to myself. I didn't expect it all....but it was so nice to enjoy this...I even had a HOT TUB!





Rugby was pretty intense...and I am so glad the PROVO LADY
STEELERS repp'd it well. We did such a good job for it being our first year. People kept talking about the impression we left and that we are a team to beat! Although, sadly we lost in the final game but it was a battle well fought ...like literally...we almost fought a couple if times..LOL. I even got a YELLOW card...SAD I know. But in the end we were still happy and PROUD of what we accomplished!

Here are some other photos from the weekend..I even danced for 3RP with all my scratches and bruises it was not cute...I played with Hawaii team in the International league and wore the prettiest uniforms..wore the highest heels to the Fiji/Jboog concert..which was so FUN!...ate a lot...slept alot and gambled a little....and won NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment